WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

my birthday


Yesterday I turned 26. Scott informed me that I am now in my late 20s. I feel every bit of it and some. Heather and Tony came down from the Springs to see us. It was great to see some of my family. We went night swimming, ate ABTS cake, and played games. Scott brought me home these roses last night. One of the kids always helps me arrange them. I thought this picture was priceless so I added a note to myself :) What more could I ask for? A new house, you say, well...Scott is signing the final closing papers as type.

No comments: