WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Inspiration


100_5177
Originally uploaded by paulastiller.


"Never give up, love each other every day and trust in God to see you through. No matter what you are going through, hold on to your family." -L

You have touched my life and been a blessing (and are a beautiful family!) Thank you!

2 comments:

TrulyBlessed said...

Oh my goodness- I LOVE the photos (even though hubby was not sitting up straight!). You take beautiful photographs- Thank you! It was a joy meeting you. I look forward to our next photo session & know your business will be awesomely blessed.

:) Romans 8:28

lovesjesus said...

I love your pictures. May God continue to bless you and your family. Love ya