WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Mommy and Me Tea


100_5341
Originally uploaded by paulastiller.

I've been taking pictures of the kids and me for a Mother's Day photo contest. I forgot that you had to add a can of pop into the picture until last night so...this is the final product. I think it turned out alright. I did have a great day. Scott brought me french toast and bacon in bed. At church, Jonah made a bouquet in Sunday School. During the service, there was a special ceremony where all the kids presented their moms with pink carnations (even Trinity gave me one). We ate at Taco Bell for lunch and then Scott grilled for supper. What a super day!

No comments: