WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

"W" Turns Two!

I met this great little guy at the park with his mommy. Isn't it great how God works sometimes? I had actually scheduled a free appointment with another family who never showed up so I went and asked if I could take pictures of this busy red-haired boy. The mom, being so sweet, let me follow them around! Several weeks later, I ran into them at the store and the boys were all playing together as boys do :) She asked us to come to his birthday party. We had such a great time getting to know the family. Their friends are amazing and just as sweet. I am so glad to "run into" you. What a handsome one God has blessed you with!

"fishing"

pointing at a bird

No comments: