WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Happy Father's Day!

My Dad! (I stole this great pic from another blog. They got to see my dad while biking through Cotopaxi not too long ago- charitableliving.net)

Nobody can argue with me that I have the best dad in the world (except my kids for their daddy.) I mean it! I don't think there is anything he wouldn't do for me, my four sisters, and my mom. I will forever miss waking up to a new breakfast creation or going to a new sporting event to "try it out." Everything I tried, even if I wasn't the best, he made me feel like I was the best and was proud of me for trying. He loves people and loves the Lord more. He is an amazing preacher in Cotopaxi, Colorado. If you're ever up that way, he would love to have you over and tell you great stories of youth or some other fascinating story that has happened to him during his life.
(For Dad only - nobody else read!)
I love you! Thank you so much! I appreciate everything you've done for me throughout my life. Thanks for being there and always caring even if it was a girl issue you didn't understand :) You're the best! ~Your Poo

No comments: