WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Psalm 23:1-3 TLB

Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need! He lets me rest in meadow grass and leads me beside the quiet streams. He gives me new strength. He helps me do what honors him the most.

I like this translation of this verse. I've recited this verse hundreds of times but it hit me a little differently this time.

This picture is so true to the personalities right now.

father/daughter dance (Scott was glowing and I was sobbing)





This week is VBS at the church. Jonah is having so much fun. Scott is working in recreation and I have my hands full working in the nursery. Maybe that's why this verse hit me differently :)

No comments: