WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Spikey

We got a fish! Earlier in the week, we went to the dollar store and sitting right there at the boys' eye level was a shelf full of brightly colored beta fish. Jonah's eyes got big. He's been wanting a fish for a while now. The only person we had to convince was Scott, who wasn't that hard after I told him for every dollar you spend, you get entered into a raffle to win a WII(sp?). So...meet Spikey!



Last night, while tucking the boys in, Jonah said, "Momma, I hope Spikey likes his new home."
I said, "Well, you can just ask Jesus to help him like it here," and I continued to tuck Simon as Jonah jabbered away. After I was finished with Simon, I asked Jonah what he was saying. He said abruptly, "Momma, quiet, I'm talking to God."

1 comment:

Rahul Divay said...

heh heh, that was really sweet