WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Ruth Bell Graham 1920-2007

I have been touched today by a woman I did not know or know much about until today. I cannot put it into words better than a photo album found on their website in remembrance.

http://www.billygraham.org/RBG_TimeToAdore.asp

"She just did what she did because that's how she felt."

GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS, OH GOD, MY FATHER
Morning by morning, new mercies I see,
All I hath needeth, thy hand hath provided,
GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS, LORD UNTO ME.

No comments: