WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Date with Jonah


Jonah and I went and spent some time together at the park. He has been just cracking me up lately with what he says and does. He likes to laugh really hard and loud. He likes to play computer games and has a super spy gadget that does everything. Here he is a couple days ago when he was working on his letters (super spy gadget in pocket.) Is he not adorable? He's definately Scott's son...heehee! I think I'll keep him.
(click to view his letters and some words he wanted to learn so that he can play boggle with mommy and daddy)

No comments: