WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Where's Paula?


It's been another crazy week in the Stiller family. Last weekend, I did a maternity shoot as a present and then stayed for a baby shower. What a wonderful bunch of women! I'll get those pictures on as soon as my screen goes back to normal. AHHH!
Trinity can now stand by herself and has gotten her 2nd tooth. Simon seems to have calmed down a little bit. I see the world of difference in him by spending one on one time. It must be his love language. I have a cute story about Jonah. I'll have to put his picture up to go with it later.
Yesterday we went to the playground. I caught a bright yellow moth and gave it to Jonah to play with. He was playing and playing with it and named it Mothy. It was time to go and Jonah went to go put on his shoes. He set down Mothy and Mothy flew away. Jonah burst into tears and cried all the way home while I tried to console him saying it was probably lunch time and his mommy was calling him to go eat. This didn't work much so I suggested that he draw a picture to remember Mothy. He drew Mothy and then he drew himself with a big smile on his face. Slowly his eyes started to fill with water as he crooned, "and this was me when I was happy."

No comments: