WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Jaw-Dropping Fun!

Besides cleaning up the yard, I also had 2 photo sessions and a family get-together.

Photo Session #1. Happy 1st Little E! You are a beauty! I can't wait to get to get to know you and your mommy more through the Mom's Club!


Photo Session #2 - Engagement. It was really nice to break away from children for a little while. This beautiful couple is getting married next month. What a joy to work with! You two are amazing! Thank you for the break and thank you for your service in your jobs. Congrats!

There are more where these came from. These are just my favorites! The rest will have to be a surprise!

...and the family get-together. I told you jaw-dropping! This is my bro-in-law holding his birthday present from his wife. I've never seen a man so happy to get a skirt...I mean...a...kilt:) You look great, Chad! Happy Birthday!

No comments: