WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Time is flying...


We must be having fun...heehee! Scott got home Friday and said, "Is it Friday already?" We lost track of the week. I stuck my foot in my mouth mocking the monsoon because we got rain about every night for 2 weeks! Everything is green and beautiful. There is this big purple bush in our front yard so I had to take Trin out and snap some pics. She loves being outside and cries when we come in. I'm going to try to get Jonah and Simon out this week for some 1 on 1 time and maybe get some pics with the bushes also!

No comments: