WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Anne Geddes

This is one woman that I really look up to. We are so similar. She is a middle child of five girls...I am a middle child of five girls. I am a photographer...she is a photographer. She has a blog...I have a blog. She has a gorgeous accent...I do not. Okay, maybe we're not all that alike but there are some similarities.

I happened to switch on the tv this morning and saw her promoting her new biography Labor of Love (in stores today.) I can't quote her exactly but she said something like this during the interview:

I think it's unfortunate when the kids are off playing in the background and the photographer is busy setting up the perfect scene when the magic is already happening behind them.

If any friends/family are reading this and wonder what to get me for Christmas...here's a hint...heehee!

No comments: