WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

R & M's Little Miracle

When someone calls to set up an appointment, I usually ask some questions and try to get to know them a little better. When M told me her story, I knew this would be a special session. You see, R & M were told that they could not have children so they decided to adopt. In the midst of the process, a miracle occurred and here are the results!








I'll be doing some more newborn pictures in a couple more weeks!

It was so much fun being with you two. This little person you're bringing into the world is so blessed already. I'm sure he/she will come out with a great big smile because I know I smiled the whole time I was with you.

No comments: