WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Baby on Board!

I am absolutely adoring new parents-to-be. Something about how he looks at her, she looks at him, and they both look at the baby in wonder and excitement.

Friday night, I had the awesome opportunity to do a maternity shoot and hang out with D & C. They drove quite a way to get these done and I am honored that they decided to come down.

We met over at the waterfalls and came back and then set up a make-shift studio at our house since we couldn't go to their home. They came with some ideas and that always makes my job easier and I learn that way also. Once again, it's hard to choose which ones to post, but here you two go:





They are decorating the baby's nursery in western and wanted some westernish pictures.



I know you two are going to be extraordinary parents! Can't wait to meet the little guy in a couple weeks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job on the pictures. They look really awesome.

Unknown said...

I agree! Lookin' great, D & C! Looking forward to the arrival of the lil' guy!