WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Quick Break

I'm just taking a break from cleaning to make an update on the Stiller Family.
Jonah blows my mind every day with what he knows and says. We were out playing tic-tac-toe on the back patio. I was O's and he was supposed to be X's. He started drawing lines instead of X's. I asked him why he was drawing lines and he answered, "Because I am the Line King."

It's hard to catch a picture of Simon these days since we are potty-training and he's usually naked or only in underpants. He loves the new show on PBS called "Super Wy". I caught an eyelash shot this morning while he was watching. Hip! Hip! Hooray! His favorite thing to say right now is poopy and adds it before anything. "That's a poopy sandwich." I think he gets it from his dad ;)

Our little princess is growing to be quite independent. She walks around constantly picking things up and moving them around the house for me :) At our neighborhood playground (the ant playground) she can climb the stairs up to the top and go down the slide (with help). She also has daddy wrapped around her finger. Last night she laid in his lap and just stared into his eyes. I wanted to go grab the camera but it was one of those moments to just enjoy. Here she is playing in the dirt with her brothers.

Its going to be a busy week. Tonight I'm off to do a 4-day-old baby. I met the mommy at Founder's Day when she was about to pop :) I'll put up pictures soon I'm sure because she wants them for his baby announcements!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Sweet pics! Love it! Your kids are adorable!

Nancy