WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Before/After

I am so far behind with blogging it's ridiculous but I wanted to get a picture up for a special mommy from a Mommy-N-Me Session. I was working on her pictures this morning and wanted to show a before/after of these cuties.
I am frequently asked if I can do touch-ups. You will probably have to click on these pictures to see the differences but there are three main things I changed. Can you figure it out?
1) hair across her face
2)booboo on hand
3)buggars in his nose - this is pretty normal this time of year :)
I try to catch all the little details but if I miss one, as a customer, you have the right to call me out and I'll get you a new digital file...no problems!
I actually prefer the black and white but mom can decide when she prints them! Aren't they adorable? N, you are one blessed momma!

No comments: