WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Day #1 - Post A Day


I'm going to try to get a post up a day this week since I'm so far behind. Here are some pictures from a family session I did last weekend. It was my biggest session EVER with 22 people! They were all so fun and beautiful it made my job easy!


The little guy responsible for the party:



Beautiful mother of 6! (she told me it was her husband's fault):


The star of the show:


They had a photographer scheduled who had to cancel at te last minute so they called me. I was pretty nervous about the indoor pictures since I am so used to NO flash but after another quick tutorial from Scott, I think the pictures turned out pretty well.



I'm so glad I got to meet your family! I'm looking forward to many more celebrations with you!

No comments: