WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

<<<<<<<<<< LOOKY LOOKY!!!

Yeah! I got my new logo! Thanks, Sara! I love the simplicity and vintagy feel!

I also finished my OPAM (one project a month) project last week. The rule is you have to have before/after pics but I did not this month. Sorry!


I should have maybe straightened the books but that is how my life is...books and toys everywhere! I let the kids help with the flowers on the walls. I need to fix a couple as I think they are too big but it will do for now!
I stole the silhouette idea from here but she did it different than me.
Here is how I did it:
1)take silhouette pictures of the kids
2)draw/trace them on white notecards...Scott did this!
(you could just print them out and cut out the pics)
3)cut out
4)trace on black cardstock and cut out
5)frames are from ikea ($2 each)
6)martha stewart paper from michael's ($2)
Very affordable, simple, and fun!

2 comments:

Family is Everything said...

I love the flowers and the silhouttes(sp.) of the kids. Your hallway makes your house inviting and full of fun! Thanks for the comment too. Take care.

Mommy said...

LOVE IT!! Your walls look great! I do like your logo...it's simple, but very pretty and girly :) Girly is always good :):)