WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

i'm so excited!

this is a little random so hang on. sorry that i didn't do a post yesterday. i probably won't tomorrow just so you know. today has just been fun! the kids were well-behaved (for the most-part) and i just feel good and blessed! i'm on scott's laptop so there are no pictures.

i took a couple hours yesterday and just called friends that i haven't talked to for the last month since we've all been sick. i really have some good friends here. i'm glad that after a month we can just chat and get caught up. they don't read this blog that i know of but if you happen to stop by, you know who you are! *hugs*

i have a little something up my sleeve for my business and the ladies that keep my business running (aka: my customers!). i've been talking to a friend who is a party planner extraordinaire and it's going to be fun! if you are a customer, stay tuned ~ it's going to be good!!! if you are not a customer, it's not too late to become a customer :) but you only have one month. the clock is clicking and the schedule continues to fill up! doesn't life seem to go so much faster when you have something you are REALLY excited about planned? did I say keep June 21st open?

i have an outdoor wedding to photograph on saturday that i am super-excited about and tomorrow is friday! yes!

i better go to bed. i got worn out typing all this.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Oh wow...thanks for the sweet compliment! I can't wait to plan this event with you. What time did we say we are going to do it? I forgot and scheduled a fundraiser that night....I can probably change it.... let me know asap.

Can't wait to celebrate with you!