WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

At the end of the day...

it's all worth it.

I think God gives 2-year-olds a special insight to adults. They just know how far to push and just when you've had enough, they do something really sweet. Today Simon did just that. He missed his nap so that always makes for an interesting evening. Tonight, after about the tenth time I told him to go back to bed, he asked me to come sleep with him. Being dead tired myself, I decided it wouldn't hurt for a little while. We were laying on the floor, listening to KLOVE (which is always playing on the radio in their room). I was stroking his face trying to get him to relax. Gently, I reached over and kissed him on his forehead. He took my hand in his little hand and kissed it back gently. Then he started stroking my face. It wasn't long before he quietly nodded off to sleep. I had forgotten how unbearable he was earlier and remembered how much I love the little guy.

No comments: