WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Cheers!


I'm on Blu's Blog! ...well...sort of...Scott's name is actually on there with my cupcake pictures (below). Here is what she e-mailed me tonight and what it said right below her e-mail:

"Thank you so much these are so yummy looking, cupcake photographs, the photography is stellar. Thanks for sending these. Now you know you are over deadline! The deadline was Thursday at midnight.So sad these are my favorite.Kailee On 7/5/07 11:29 PM, "SCOTT STILLER" wrote: "

I think I was on time but OH WELL! My pictures are on Blu's Blog! This is a big deal as she said she got over 900 entries in each category. www.bludomain.com (click on blog, then go down to 7.8.07. Scroll quickly past the pics right above it. I did not enter that contest ;)

No comments: