WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

only the world by Mandisa

Been a hard oneBeen a bad oneBeen a tough oneBeen a sad oneIt's been just one of those daysThat keeps chipping away at my heartNothin' new hereIt's what I do hereIt's a stereotypical day in the lifeI'm surrounded by all of the pain and the strifeBut I know it's alright

'Cause it's only the world I'm living inIt's only today I've been given There ain't no way I'm giving in'Cause it's only the worldI know the best is still yet to come'Cause even when my days in the world are doneThere's gonna be so much more than only the world for me

Anybody, do you hear me?Do you feel me?I mean do you feel me?I know I'm not the only one wearing the weight of this worldWe got problems, said it's alrightJust remember, yeah it's alrightTake a good look aroundWe're just stuck on the ground for a little whileDon't it make you smile

Heaven is a placeWhere the tears on every face will be wiped awayOh and I can't wait to goBut for now, it's enough to knowThis is only temporary

~sometimes i just need a reminder~PS

No comments: