WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Christmas In July!

Merry Christmas! I got together with a good friend this morning and am feeling rather jolly today so I would like to have some fun!

Anybody who calls or e-mails me today to book their Christmas Pictures gets $25 off their session fee. That's $100 for a session plus cd of all pictures!

Also, since I love Christmas and what it means, I will be giving away a free mini session (1/2 hour) with cd. Just e-mail me(stillhere821@msn.com) someone in Maricopa you think deserves it and why. You cannot nominate yourself and it cannot be anyone who had a session this year.

Spread the word!

No comments: