WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Twinkling of an Eye Moments

As I sit here editing some pictures, I am quickly realizing it is not the pictures with the best quality or angle that I am drawn to like. I like the pictures that show the briefest, but deepest, interaction between two. "Miss J" was only a month old in this picture and she would follow her mommy's voice all around the room. I am so glad I captured this moment.

I think it reminds me of my mom. When I called her crying on Monday saying I am not being a good mommy and how hard things were (wah wah wah), she told me, in not these exact words(my mom would never say the first part), to suck it up and that I was the best mommy in world. After I got off the phone, I felt 100% better and just went on with my day. I also received an e-mail later from her to remind me that she is praying for me. That always helps. Thanks Mom!

House Update: The house is painted and the roof is on. We can only see the back of it over a fence as they have our neighborhood blocked off. They also moved our move-in date back a couple weeks, which I don't think is terribly unusual.

No comments: