WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Bellobration!

We went to the circus last week with our friends. It was very cool. Thanks, C, for the tickets! I did think if you add an elephant and white tiger to our house at times, it wouldn't be much different though :)

Quite a show! (I especially appreciated the pooper scoopers at the bottom of the picture. I don't know why I found that so funny. Maybe it goes back to my Middle School days when we would put Pooper Scooper for who we would marry on our MASH games...flashback!)

The elephants actually walked on their hind legs. I've never seen that!

Our friend with his whirly circus lights and then with the Trinster.

No comments: