WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Cold, Windy, and Wonderful!

This beautiful family won a session for donating at the Kids’ Oktoberfest. MOMS Club of Maricopa-Cruz, Desert Sun Performing Arts and Desert Star Gymnastics raised $1,050.00! How great is that !?! This mom and I actually met that day and I am so glad we did. We both are members of the MOMS Club. I look forward to spending more time with you and your family, T! Thank you for your donation!


ninja hideout!

ninja kick!

1 comment:

Angelica said...

Hey that's my sister!
And my brother-in-law!
And my nephew!


Good lookin' bunch if I say so myself! Good job on the photos!