WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Warning: Cuteness Alert!

Mr. W is 14 months old and out to conquer the world.
What a joy he was to chase around!

Daddy is a retired police officer so we tried to get some with the shirt and hat but this is all mr.w would sit still for. I think it's a neat picture, just the same.

and on to the ohio state jersey

Thanks Mr. S! He's such a sweetie!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Hello Paula!

I just want to say how much I admire your photography! But most of all I admire YOU!!! You are so humble and have such a sweet spirit! I am so glad I met you! I hope to spend more time with you :)

Have a great day!

Nancy