WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

so you had a good day!

The phone rang at 7:30 this morning . I did not want to get out of my toasty warm bed. My whole body ached as I remembered how yesterday went. I answered and a husky southern accented voice answered back, "Is this Paula Stiller the photographer?" Half asleep and trying to remember who I was I moaned, "Yes."

He apologized for waking me up and proceeded with my ok. "My name is Vaughn and I'm from North Carolina. I just stumbled across your website and wanted to tell you that I am truly inspired."

We talked for another half hour. He was trying to get his business started and I gave him all the info that I know (which isn't a lot.) He also gave me some info on a workshop that he is planning to attend.

I just wanted to post this tonight because Vaughn made my day really special. I did stuff with a bounce to my step and a smile on my face. I wanted to do something nice for somebody else and finish stuff that I had been putting off for people.

Thank you, Vaughn, for your call and if anybody else is reading this I would encourage to "pay it forward."

My quote from my calendar that I got from my mom a long time ago read today:

"Giving encouragement to others is a most welcome gift, for the results of it are lifted spirits, increased self-worth, and a hopeful future." ~Florence Littauer

No comments: