WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Ryan - Class of 2008





This was my grande finale session of the year and my first ever senior session! I had so much fun! Ryan totally was a natural and put me right at ease. (I teased him that it was weird not to be chasing him around and being silly trying to get a good smile.) This was a surprise for his mom's Christmas present so don't tell. Thanks, Ryan! Ryan's dad is also a deacon at our church and an excellent Sunday School teacher! His mom is pretty sweet, too!
I have to do some more research about senior pictures but will definately be adding this to my sessions next year along with a lot of other great ideas. Stay tuned!!! haha!

No comments: