WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

It's a tough job...

but someone has to do it!

Needless to say, I've been a little overwhelmed and neglected to post any of my last three sessions. I will definately get to it when I finish up. We went and got our Christmas present yesterday. It was a surprise and we weren't expecting to get it for another year but had no choice in the matter. I'll put a picture up tonight probably. I just want to thank everyone for the support and trust in me. We would not have been able to get this gift if it wasn't for my OUTSTANDING CUSTOMERS!

You all rocked the referrals and loaded me up! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Stay tuned for information on a New Year's Open House!

*FYI: Paula Stiller Photography will be closed from December 22-January 3rd.

No comments: