WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

We Are Hitching Up the Sleigh!

I called mom tonight and she said it is blizzarding there. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! - but only a little bit now and a lot when we get there. I can hardly wait to smell the wood burning, to see the snow-topped mountains, and hear peaceful slushing of the river running. But most of all I can't wait to see my family.

Have fun celebrating Christ's birth!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
(nothing to do with Christmas but i thought this was so cute today. i showed scott and he said, "any picture with her in it is cute." i guess i agree.)

No comments: