WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

(singing) so you had a bad day...

This used to be one of Jonah's favorite songs to sing. It was cute but when you really have a bad day it's not so much fun to sing. I was up in Phoenix all day getting our van worked on and new tires. After six hours in the tire place with three crazy/whiny kids, I am exhausted and ready for bed.

Thank you all for your continued patience with me! I'm working as hard as I can :) Maybe next year I'll have to hire an assistant :) Love you all! ~Paula

No comments: