WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Finger Painting!

It started out so clean...
then things got dirty.... and the noises got funny...love the full head toss back laugh!
*If you enjoy doing a special activity with your children and are interested in capturing those moments professionally, please contact me about my A Day in the Life session and I will be happy to come play!
**We hiked South Mountain again over the weekend. I did not take my camera with me this time. We went with Vanessa and Missy on a little harder trail than usual. There's nothing like a huge mountain kicking you in the bottom to let you know how out of shape you are. Scott said he thought he was going to have to leave me for dead...ha! Anyway, we started a competition race around the block (Scott thinks it is about half a mile.) It took me ten minutes last night but I didn't run the whole thing. It took Scott 5 min 20 sec. My goal is to run the whole thing and then work up from there. It feels good to run again after about 5 years without running (that is not running after kids.)

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Looks like the boys had FUN! I'd love to hire you to take photos of Hannah before she turns 10 months. I only have until Feb 11th. Please remind me next time I talk to you. It's been pretty crazy with MOPS and my brain is everywhere! Love ya!

Nancy