WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

the people's choice,,,(explore awards) - 8th place!

I was shocked today when I saw my name on one of my favorite photographer's blogs. He was holding a contest called the explore awards. I entered before I left and somewhat forgot about it. I don't know how many people entered but I do know my picture was nominated by 4 of the greatest photographers (The Image is Found, Brianna Graham, Jessica Claire, and Jesh De Rox-who held the contest). The cool thing is I may have done better if I would have told everyone to vote. The particular contest was:
connection (c): images that feature the beautiful connections between us.

1) C-6 - Stephanie Beaty2) C-3 - Susan Yee3) C-2 - Cristina NavarroC-10 - Hailey BartholomewC-4 - Ron StorerC-7 - Shannon StewartC-5 - Heather Cole C-8 - Paula Stiller C-9 - Kim McMillanC-1 - Angie Monson
The great thing about this picture is the truth to it. Thanks again, R, M, & D!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun! Congratulations. You do a great job!!