WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

P.S. SWEET DREAMS 2007

I think I photographed the most beautiful newborns of 2007!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
So...Tara Whitney had her best foot forward contest and The Image is Found had their best ring picture 2007 contest and I have thought way too hard about a contest I can have for my clients of 2007. Finally, I came up with P.S. Sweet Dreams ~ sleepy newborn pictures!
I am going to post my sleepy newborn favorites from the year. You will vote. The winner will get a 5x7 nicely framed and matted print!

rules:
the photos corresponding number will be ON TOP of the image.
ONLY ONE VOTE PER PERSON.
please e-mail your votes to stillhere821@msn.com

clients-feel free to have friends and family vote for your image!
i will take votes until midnight, Friday, January 31st.
Again, I think they are all great, just wanting to spice things up a little :)

1 comment:

thinker. said...

I like what you've done with your creativity in picture-taking!! Love the small details in the composition :) I, myself, just started learning more about photography. Thanks for being an inspiration! :) Keep up your great work!