WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

The Tree



I really like to paint a lot! I finished the tree mural a couple days ago and am still getting used to it. The kids love it and were so excited while I was painting. They even helped a little. We'll see how long it sticks around. It's 52 degrees today so we're staying inside. It's been so nice the last couple days we've been able to go to the playground. Simon dressed himself this morning. I love the double shirt look with shorts. He's such a sweetie. Jonah is on his second lesson of reading today. He almost knows all his letter sounds and ready to move on to helper words. Trinity is getting some molars and being a little clingy which I don't mind unless I need something done. Oh well! That's the life of a mom with 3 kiddos.

No comments: