WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

The Little Things


I have wanted a cake stand for a long time and never wanted to spend the money so when I opened my Christmas present from my superstar sister Heather I was pleased to say the least! I probably won't get a "Thank You" note out so this is the best I'll do. Thanks, Heather! BTW, Heather works for Focus on the Family. HOLLA! I know you all are out there reading this. I think FOTF leads for the most votes in the P.S. Sweet Dreams contest also :) Tell Heather thanks from me if you see her!

No comments: