WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Rainy Sunday Afternoon

It's a dreary day here and we're all going to the birds...haha! We didn't go to church this morning because of the coughing that everyone is doing. There is so much going around everywhere it seems. Anyway, here's the finished mural above my sink. I like it a lot.



My sister Melissa sells these iris folding patterns and I made one today and framed it. I think it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. If you go on ebay you can go seller rev!ve. Then you can browse through her patterns. She has some super-cute stuff for Valentine's Day and any other occasion. Tell her I sent you :)


My mom also is an excellent artist to put it mildly. She definately has been an inspiration and taught me everything I know She paints rocks that are so amazing. I just wanted to put these up today. She also sells rocks so if you have an order she will willingly oblige.

No comments: