WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Sampras!


I got some pictures from my sister of my new nephew Sampras! I was so wishing I could jump into my imaginary elevator and get sucked over to Kansas City (like those thingies the bank)* then I got a letter from my dear friend and neighbor from Kansas City Martha who wrote - "It is snowing here like a blizzard...temp dropped from 65 yesterday to 20 or under........". Maybe I'll just stay comfortabe in Arizona but it would be nice to snuggle up with a newborn. Enjoy it, Carrie! He is so doggone handsome!

I am so excited today. This last weekend we were blessed with some great new neighbors who have 2 boys around our boys' ages. It just works out that I get to watch her boys a couple days a week while she works. The boys play together so well and are really enjoying each other. Right now it's quiet time. Two out of the five are zonked. As for me, I think I'll sleep well tonight.

*p.s. If they invent this you know where they got the idea :)

1 comment:

A. Reed said...

I found your blog through a comment you left on Terri Fodes blog. I actually voted for your photo on Jesh's contest. Congratulations. All the Best Amanda Reed
byamandaphotography.blogspot.com