WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Word of the Year

I was recently challenged by a friend to come up with a word for the year. Last week a line from a song kept repeating in my head which just happens to also be a verse from the Psalms.

Restore to me the joy of Your salvation
And sustain me with a willing spirit.
Psalm 51:12
Last week was a tough week for me with several things happening within the family and life in general that really stole my joy and discouraged me. This usually happens when I take my eyes off of my Creator and turn them on myself and my situation. So my word for the year is:

Restore my relationship with God the Father, my husband, my children, my new and old friends, my house, my physical body, etc., etc. The list could go on and on but I just know when God is out of focus that's when the rest of my world gets real fuzzy and out of control. It's funny how it works that way every time.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

You know what? I SO ADMIRE YOU!! You are truly inspiring! I love your word of the year! It's very powerful! I thank God I met you :)
XOXOXOXO
Nancy