WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

A New Car!

I just wanted to sound like the Price Is Right. Here's the picture I promised ever so long ago. It is a Dodge Caravan base model. Everybody asks if it has the swivel seats but it doesn't which is fine. It was a huge blessing on our trip and I know will be in the future. Another huge THANK YOU to my rockin' customers who allowed us to put a nice down payment on it. Another blessing happened yesterday when I listed our old van on Craigslist.com. We were bombarded with phone calls for an hour straight and sold it for cash within 4 hours. Praise the Lord!

*On a sidenote, my Grandpa took a turn for the worse within the last couple of days. If you would say a prayer for the family and especially my Grandma, I'd be grateful.

No comments: