WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Be mine!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I've always liked this holiday. Look at the sweetie I had a mini-session with in my new secret Maricopa location. (OK, if you ask, I'll probably tell you where it is ;) I love it and plan on taking my kiddos down there when it dries out. We've actually been getting quite a lot of rain lately while everyone else in the US is getting lots of snow. No snow here, though - just a beautiful baby!

I love snagging the candids!


Thanks N for the great adventurous session! You are so much fun! I am blessed that you are my friend!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

OH....These pics are SO COOL! I love them! I am blessed to have met you! Thanks for the compliments. You are the BEST photographer ever! Can't wait to see the rest of them :)

Nancy