WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Family Session and Inspiring Blogs

First, some more from the amazing family from last week! What a joy! This family is so cool. I am thinking about having some guest mommies on the blog and I think this may be one of the first. Maybe I should ask her before posting that :) Thanks again, D & J!!! Your family was GRRRREAT (in my best Tony the Tiger voice.)





and finally...how to be ridiculously cute: tilt your head to the side, shrug your shoulders, and grin like the princess that you are!
I wanted to mention a couple blogs that I have found lately. The first is called Inspirations. Teri Fode is also a photographer (and a great one at that) but finds the time to encourage and share on a separate blog her journey with God. The other blog is the Proverbs 31 Ministries Daily Devotions. These women always seem to hit the nail of the head of what I need God to say to me that day. It seems like the world is getting worse and worse and I am way too quick to get sucked into all that but there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that is the Hope I can have peace in.

No comments: