WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

My New Favorite

I love cookies and anything pastry. Yesterday I made these crazy good things. It s my three favorite cookies (peanut butter, oatmeal, and chocolate chip) in one! It's a good thing I did some Turbo Jam exercise videos yesterday and today! I don't think the oatmeal and eggs make up for everything else. I did use dark chocolate chips though. Those are supposed to be better for you :) I don't even want to tell you but the nutrition facts say 155 calories per cookie so I suggest not eating them all in one setting. Enjoy!

Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup margarine/butter softened

1 cup granulated sugar

1 cup peanut butter

2/3 cup packed brown sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla

2 eggs

2 cups flour

1 cup quick-cooking or regular oats

2 teaspoons baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 package (12 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate chips


Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix margarine, sugars, peanut butter, vanilla, and eggs in large bowl. Mix in flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.


Drop dough by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.

No comments: