WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

J&M Aloha Wedding

While I was taking my weekly shower the other day (...lol! you other SAHMs understand :) I had remembered that it is now February and the P.S. Sweet Dreams contest is now over. I will now be tallying the thousands of votes that came pouring in during the last several weeks (alright, maybe not that many).

In the mean time, here are some pictures to quench your thirst. I second shot a wedding in December at our church. It was a Hawaiian themed wedding and was preceded by a baptism. Everything went so smoothly and beautifully.


J & M entering before the baptism

a beautiful father/daughter moment

a happy moment during the ceremony

the rings!

On another note, before I forget, I wanted once again to thank everyone for the e-mails and phone calls regarding my grandpa's passing. To quote my husband, "There are still good people out there." I hardly know most of you but you seem like family and to recieve such sincere thoughts and prayers mean a lot...so...thanks!

No comments: