WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

This is why...

...I love my job. This picture was a total accident. I'm so glad that they get to keep this picture along with all the other pictures I took at the session. You might miss it if you don't look close enough.


SOTC (Straight Out of The Camera)A little exposure and sepia added. close-up
This family was such a breathe of fresh air and both the kids adored their parents. I'm so glad we got together! I'll post more soon. Here's more for now:
I have three sessions that I am in the process of editing right now but wanted to share again why I love this job and remind myself during the grueling yet fun post-processing :)

No comments: