WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

February 1 - Random Stuff

1. I played a crazy game of hide and seek this morning with the kids and laughed so hard. There is always something exciting about being found. I also think it's funny that right after I hide in a spot that spot seems to be taken next time.

2. The Superbowl is here in Phoenix on Sunday. We will be having some friends over. I am going to guess Giants over the other team...uhhh...Patriots 27-24. I never know if my numbers could happen. We used to have these really big church parties and one time my guy friend Jarrod told me that my score would never work. Huh?

3. The boys loved having the neighbor boys over a couple times this week. They all play together so well. We went to the park yesterday but didn't stay long because of the weather.

4. We're (me mostly) are looking forward to making homemade pizzas for family night.

5. I still have this obsession with decorating and crafty stuff. I found a new fun site that link a ton of other sites. decocentric.com

6. I was asked to do a golf tournament gig in March for the Rotary Club to help with the Maricopa public pool. I'm going to do it! I am excited not only because I like golf but I am going to get to meet a lot of great Maricopa residents! If you like to golf please let me know and I'll send you the sign up info.

7. My baby girl just woke up. She learned a new word this week. Whenever one of the boys get close to her she lets out a very dramatic and terrible "OWWWW!" It's so cute with her little sweet voice....better go attend to her :)

No comments: