WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

Congratulations, Miss L!

It's such a small world. We moved from Kansas City and it just so happens that Miss L grew up in Overland Park, which is just on the Kansas side of Kansas City. She just graduated college(woohoo!) and needed some pictures for her senior announcement. It was a GORGEOUS day and the setting was great, not to mention L was great in front of the camera and so much fun. It was like hanging out with a sister I've known forever.


I felt like working with a model. She made this "job" way too easy!


Miss L rocked the soccer field through college...
we were having a hard time getting a serious look...

but I think we got it...woohoo! (fave!) L was willing to try pretty much anything!

I had to capture these eyelashes...

and one that Scott set up for us... (can you believe it's february?)


Thanks so much, L, for the fantastic afternoon! I have about 100 more pictures that I want to post but unfortunately, you'll have to wait for the cd. Congratulations and I know we'll see more of you soon :)

No comments: