WELCOME!

I am a God-lovin', husband-huggin', kid-growin', bubble-blowin', picture-takin', diaper-changin', house-cleanin', Bible-readin', kid-watchin', clothes-washin', craft-makin', cookie-bakin', grocery-shoppin', blog-stalkin', wall-paintin', decoratin', SAHMin', WAHMin', mother of three...and loving every bit of it!

my mom

My mom is the most beautiful woman I know. Although it sounds cliche, I believe it's true. I failed miserably last week to mention on here that it was her birthday. I meant to but honestly just forgot. I did call her though and the 4 boys and Trin serenaded her with a beautiful, but loud, Happy Birthday Song.

While we were up there for Christmas, Dad (Pastor Bill) told me to bring the camera over for church because something special was going to happen. During the announcements, one of the ladies got up and told mom to come and sit down. They set up a table in front of her and put on a tablecloth and positioned a little tree to the front. Several ladies started singing "Mary, Did You Know?" but with different words describing my mom (good listener, amazing piano player, best friend, etc., etc., etc.) Then one by one each one of the congregation presented my mom with a gift card and hung it on the tree along with other gifts. It was a special moment that my mom deserved so much. At the end everyone stood up and gave her a standing ovation. She just glowed and I cried with pride.
Here are some pictures that I took. standing O! (isn't she adorable?)with all her gifts afterward...

No comments: